by Patricia King
On January 31 at 5:55 a.m. during a time of prayer, devotion, and preparation for our Shiloh service where I was going to share my Sunday morning message titled “There’s Revival in the Air”, I had a heavenly encounter. Here is the account:
The Golden Ladder (Genesis 28:10-17)
I was on a moving golden ladder/stairway ascending into heaven. The Lord’s voice spoke: “I am taking you to new levels”. (This was interesting to me because I had just finished teaching a two-day mentoring seminar called “New Levels of Intercession”.)
I arrived in the heavenly dimension and felt “weightless” – very light and without burden. The Lord’s voice spoke: “I will show you things that you know not”.
Waiting in the Corridor
Immediately I was in a corridor in front of a door. Although the corridor had a degree of glory in its atmosphere, the sign on the door said REVIVAL and produced an unquenchable passion in me to enter. An angel stood outside the door guarding the room. Some were approaching the door but could not enter because they did not have the right key. I saw one approach with a key called HOPE. The angel smiled and said, “This key will not give you entrance into the room but you can wait here in the corridor outside the room. Stay close to the door.” Another came with a key called DESPERATION. Again the angel said, “This will not permit you to enter.” Yet another came with a key called EXPECTATION. The angel communicated, “You are very close. Remain here at my side.”
The Key that Opened the Door
Many others came with various keys but none of them were able to open the door. The corridor was full of people waiting and longing to enter the room. One approached the angel showing the key called FAITH-FILLED PRAYERS. The angel’s face lit up and proclaimed, “This is the key that will open the door”…. And the door opened.
The room was full of light, glory, beauty, and the essence of a holy fire. The atmosphere was pure love and holiness… joy. Everyone who had previously stood waiting in the corridor were now immersed in the glory of the room called REVIVAL.
The glory was not contained in the room. I saw a river of revival flow from the room flooding the corridor and moving rapidly into the earth. Individuals who had no keys in their hands previously were being swept into the current of the river. Some were elated and others were shocked and in wonderment. Others were standing on the banks of the river angry and offended, attempting to stop the river. Some of the resistant ones however were swept into the river and carried by its current as their anger and offense was dissolved in the river. The river was unstoppable.
The room was full of people and the power in the room was so weighty…it was the power of love, purity… it was fire and it was glory…it was rain and it was light. It was everything! SO intense was the atmosphere. Those in the room were experiencing a weight of great glory and those outside the room were being powerfully impacted by the river that flowed from the room. I then saw the river break off into tributaries …many tributaries. The river was filling the earth!
The Corridor of Revivals
The Lord then walked me through what was called THE CORRIDOR OF REVIVALS. On the walls were large framed photos of past revivals and each photo was like a door you could enter and explore. Some of the ones I saw were The Moravian Revival, First and Second Great Awakenings, Maria Woodworth Etter Revivals, Welsh Revival, Azusa Street, Aimee Semple McPherson Revivals, Kathryn Khulman, the Toronto outpouring and many more… I then saw Him hanging another framed photo on the wall of this corridor… a new revival…
End of encounter.
“The Lord says, ‘I have prepared a revival for you, an outpouring of My Spirit that will be filled with My glory, My fire, My love. Birth this outpouring with the key of FAITH-FILLED PRAYERS. When you see the first signs, continue to pray and continue to birth. Do not simply remain in the corridor that has a measure of glory but press through with passionate faith-filled prayer and enter the room called REVIVAL. I will show you things that you know not. I will reveal kingdom mysteries to you in this season. I will demonstrate My power and there will be a great harvest as the river of revival goes to the nations. Partner with Me for I desire to pour out My Spirit in a new wave upon the earth in this hour. The keys of HOPE, DESPERATION, and EXCPECTATION are important keys that will position you in the corridor but it is the key of FAITH-FILLED PRAYERS that will open the door to the fullness of what I have for you...for all.”
Key Scriptures that were quickened to me after the encounter:
Ezekiel 47:1 – 4,9,10,12 NASB
(1) Then he brought me back to the door of the house; and behold, water was flowing from under the threshold of the house toward the east, for the house faced east. And the water was flowing down from under, from the right side of the house, from south of the altar. (2) He brought me out by way of the north gate and led me around on the outside to the outer gate by way of the gate that faces east. And behold, water was trickling from the south side. (3) When the man went out toward the east with a line in his hand, he measured a thousand cubits, and he led me through the water, water reaching the ankles. Again he measured a thousand and led me through the water, water reaching the knees. (4)Again he measured a thousand and led me through the water, water reaching the loins.
(5) Again he measured a thousand; and it was a river that I could not ford, for the water had risen, enough water to swim in, a river that could not be forded. (9)"It will come about that every living creature which swarms in every place where the river goes, will live. And there will be very many fish, for these waters go there and the others become fresh; so everything will live where the river goes.
(10)"And it will come about that fishermen will stand beside it; from Engedi to Eneglaim there will be a place for the spreading of nets. Their fish will be according to their kinds, like the fish of the Great Sea, very many. (12) "By the river on its bank, on one side and on the other, will grow all kinds of trees for food. Their leaves will not wither and their fruit will not fail. They will bear every month because their water flows from the sanctuary, and their fruit will be for food and their leaves for healing."
Revelation 22:1-2 NASB
(1) Then he showed me a river of the water of life, clear as crystal, coming from the throne of God and of the Lamb, (2) in the middle of its street. On either side of the river was the tree of life, bearing twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
1 Kings 18:41-46 NASB
(41) Now Elijah said to Ahab, "Go up, eat and drink; for there is the sound of the roar of a heavy shower." (42) So Ahab went up to eat and drink. But Elijah went up to the top of Carmel; and he crouched down on the earth and put his face between his knees. (43) He said to his servant, "Go up now, look toward the sea." So he went up and looked and said, "There is nothing." And he said, "Go back" seven times.
(44) It came about at the seventh time, that he said, "Behold, a cloud as small as a man's hand is coming up from the sea." And he said, "Go up, say to Ahab, 'Prepare your chariot and go down, so that the heavy shower does not stop you.'" (45) In a little while the sky grew black with clouds and wind, and there was a heavy shower. And Ahab rode and went to Jezreel. (46) Then the hand of the LORD was on Elijah, and he girded up his loins and outran Ahab to Jezreel.
James 5:17,18 NASB
(17) Elijah was a man with a nature like ours, and he prayed earnestly that it would not rain, and it did not rain on the earth for three years and six months. (18) Then he prayed again, and the sky poured rain and the earth produced its fruit.
Revelation 4:1 NASB
(1) After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven, and the first voice which I had heard, like the sound of a trumpet speaking with me, said, "Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after these things."
Patricia King Ministries
About these words...
Ears2Hear loves and honors Canada's prophets! Listening to the prophets is of course a key part of listening to what the Spirit is saying to the Church. We walk closely with the Canadian Prophetic Council, and so generally publish words the CPC is releasing.